新手上路

積分
元寶
收聽
聽眾
在線時間
0 小時
發表於 2023-12-11 17:05:59 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I have compiled a small list of constructors for generating prompts for a neural network. GPT-prompt . Prompt constructor for neural networks  ChatGPT, Yapped, Mega Chat. Lots of fields to fill out - from the type of content to the age of the readers. Pretty in Russian. Prompt generator ChatGPT . A collection of prompts for a neural network that can turn ChatGPT into a text translator-proofreader, psychologist, writer, accountant or someone else - dozens of prompt options. The prompts are in English, but if you add “Answer in Russian” to the request, the neural network will do so. ChatGPT Prompt Generator.

There is a choice of Russian language for generating prompts and a huge selection of templates. Another option is to force ChatGPT to independently generate messages on a given topic. Send the following request to the neural network «I want you to act as a ChatGPT prompt Web Development Services generator, I will send a topic, you have to generate a ChatGPT prompt based on the content of the topic, the prompt should start with “I want you to act as “, and guess what I might do, and expand the prompt accordingly Describe the content to make it useful. Answer in Russian." Then send the neural network the topic on which you want to generate a PM copy the answer send the answer.

This is what it looks like Send me a message and a topic Send me a message and a topic and generate a request in  steps and generate a request in  steps That's all for now. Results Experiment. Creating effective routines takes practice. Try different query options and analyze the results. Study which words or phrases trigger certain reactions in the neural network, use this information to improve the results, and in the end you will end up with some cool prods. Following a good tradition, I propose to join the SMM club “Kachalka.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|女主臺灣論壇

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 11:19 , Processed in 0.053404 second(s), 22 queries .