新手上路

積分
元寶
收聽
聽眾
在線時間
0 小時
發表於 2023-11-27 11:37:30 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
The site is beautiful, but we’re not getting any leads. We hired a developer/programmer. We spent quite a bit of money but the site is quite buggy and it’s still not implemented. We hired a marketing agency. The new site is nice but it’s really slow and we’ve lost a ton of traffic. We hired a graphic designer. Our branding is awesome but our site is horrific and we can’t figure out how to update anything. We hired an SEO consultant. We rank much better now for a multitude of industry terms, but it hasn’t led to any additional business. Every time a company goes out to build a new web presence, the expectation should always be the same… growing their business and getting a positive return on their investment.

At times, that’s just having a highly engaging site that helps build the awareness of your brand. Mobile Phone Number List Sometimes the expectation is to build your personal or corporate authority in your industry. Many times, the expectation is getting more leads for your sales team. If you’re an ecommerce site, it’s more traffic driving more conversions. The Gap is Expectations Did you notice what wasn’t mentioned with those expectations? The site is aesthetically beautiful and portrays my brand perfectly. target audience(s) to navigate and find the information they need. The site is fast and utilizes best practices for search engines to index it accurately. The site is informative, providing the content necessary to help my prospects make a purchase decision. The site is easy to use, with the flexibility to make whatever changes we may need to in the future.

The site is integrated to our other systems, reducing the effort necessary to move data between sales, marketing, support, and other systems. The site is optimized for social media, empowering my advocates to easily share information in well-formatted updates. The site is performing well as part of our overall digital marketing efforts. Our reporting and dashboards we get are helping us continuously optimize and improve our offerings. All of these goals aren’t often discussed in meetings with your [insert title here], but they should be. The problem is that the market place for talent is often fractured. The clients that I work with have often spent hundreds of thousands of dollars between internal manpower and external resources… and never met the goals above. If you hire a developer or programmer, the expectation of that developer is often that they’re going to start with a blank editor and write every line of code you’ve requested.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|女主臺灣論壇

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 13:20 , Processed in 0.056920 second(s), 22 queries .